Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sorry, It's been a minute

I have had a full life recently and not enough time to get online to type in my blog. Gigi and I had another jacked up dining experience that looked something like a peach pit in a burger patty at Applebee's the manager tried to make it better by a free order of wings that they rushed (and since they rushed they came out bloody). My meal was free but I still had to pay for Gigi's. Quita said she wouldnt have paid for jack. I don't got it like that apparently. I've been spending more time in the gym lately and have been cruising through Raymond Feist books like Japanese giant hornets through a honeybee hive (see the National Geographic Channel's special called swarms- the toxin from the Japanese giant hornet dissolves human flesh! Have fun Adam). I'm trying to find another job... anyone in St. Louis, help! Umm and if you need a personal trainer, come holla at me. Wishing everyone who happens to view this page an abundance of love and tranquility within your life, and until our paths may cross again may God continue to bless you.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Benticore said...

Three words... STOP EATING OUT!!!!

Seriously...one of you fools needs to learn how to make a grilled cheese or something cause apparently GOD doesnt want you eating out...

seriously...

Benticore
Out

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger CousinSarah said...

I have to go with Benticore on this one...the eating out thing aint workin for you right now.

And if you find a job can you ask 'em for one for me too????

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger CousinSarah said...

I have to go with Benticore on this one...the eating out thing aint workin for you right now.

And if you find a job can you ask 'em for one for me too????

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger CousinSarah said...

Uh, I have to go with Benticore on this one. There is an apparent conspiracy against your dining out...and it seems to be an evil one.

And, um, if someone gives you a job, could you ask em real nice for one for me too please??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your IQ Is 130
Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Above Average
A Quick and Dirty IQ Test