Monday, August 01, 2005

Sugarwater Festival

Floetry, Queen Dana, Jilly from Philly, and Erykah Badass ripped it. Depeche Mode/Halo-in-reverse if you're feelin' me. They did it. I don't know how they did it, but they did it. And, my head hurts.

Seriously, I was riding home last night sweeping arms down in a descending arc going,"WOOOOooooooo". Queen Latifah's cover of the Mamas and Papas song California Dreaming was off the chain. The concert had a beautiful vibe, and I am glad that I was able to go. I was able to sit next to about 50 of my closest friends, and listen to 5 beautiful women sing to my soul for 4 hours. The only sucky part of the night was trying to get out of the parking lot, which took over an hour to do.If you get the chance to catch this tour in your city you should absolutely go if you can. You won't be sorry.

4 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup Joe, im the short bald head brother with glasses. yea, the show
was hot. great time had by all. help....i need a workout program for a beginner...

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Pariah said...

I knew who you were... well after Quita told me... And workouts... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have workouts.. erm I mean sure no problem I should be able to help you do that

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, glad you know me now. you can stop looking at me like, "who the hell is this and why is he shaking my hand." hahahahahahha

man, i would have you help train me
but i have HEARD about your personal workouts.....good lawd!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger CousinSarah said...

I WANTED TO BEEEEE THERE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your IQ Is 130
Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Above Average
A Quick and Dirty IQ Test