Saturday, August 06, 2005

What to do...

Things are crazy in my world right now. Job problems, money problems, girlfriend problems which are stemming from money problems, car problems, about to lose all my worldly possessions in the pawnshop because I can't pay the interest and it's shit that I never should have taken to the pawnshop in the first place but I was desperate problems. I haven't been making blog entries like I should. So to the people who occassionally wander in here off of Raquita's page and ask yourself why I rarely seem to be updating I apologize. My head isn't right. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with God now, because I feel like Satan is bearing down on me. Anyway, if you happen to run across this page if you would be so kind as to say a small prayer for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and I love you, whoever you are.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if it might not feel like it right now, Joe, you are both blessed and loved, by the one above and those around you. We won't let you drown if we can help it and we pray about you when we can't.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, Your help comes from the Lord. Don't forget it. I feel you though. The pawnshop thing. Been there and I understand on so many levels. Hang in there. I have a request actually. This is one half of TiTo (the Trish half). I read your blog because Raquita commands me to from her blog. I've been reading it for a few weeks now. Anyway, Tony, the male half of TiTo and I need a personal trainer. Holla at me. Tony and I recently joined a gym in St. Charles. (24 hr Fitness)...Blah, blah, blah. Anyway, holla at Raquita and get at me.....I'm serious. It's August 18th at about 4:20am. How's that for serious.

TiTo

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Raquita said...

I guess your blog is dead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your IQ Is 130
Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Above Average
A Quick and Dirty IQ Test